Cloth Diapering Adventure

7:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The Nellies Laundry Soda is cloth diaper safe and has worked wonderfully for us so far. I don't even have to pre-rinse off L's poo She is BF'ed i hear that helps. Plus its 100 loads in this cool/cute tin.


Just this tiny scoop gets the job done with no fragrances or any other bad for diapers stuff.
I give it a pre-wash on hot/warm with half a scoop then wash on the longest time setting with hot/warm with the other half of the scoop.(as of right now i wash daily till i have a real stash)
Our first 5 diapers one BG OS 3.0 snap converted and 4 Yucky Ducks. The yucky ducks don't have the best reviews but they have done just fine for L for a couple of weeks now, no leaks, no stains, elastic and PUL is fine as of now... The BG OS 3.0 fits her better though because the Yucky Ducks are mediums... They only cost me 5 dollars so either way no complaints here :)
Home made wipes in the warmer i used an old nightgown that was extra soft, so far so good and if they get too ragged i have no problem making more.  





I am so excited to begin cloth diapering with positive experiences. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't skeptical about it before I tried. I can't wait till the other diapers I have ordered arrive. I also applied for assistance through 
 The Cloth Diaper Foundation so I will find out soon if we are approved.

0 comments: